Suppliers wishing to do business with Aerojet Rocketdyne, or perform on Aerojet Rocketdyne Purchase Orders, must make their contacts with Aerojet Rocketdyne through Procurement representatives. Please make an appointment with the Procurement representative you wish to see at the appropriate Aerojet Rocketdyne site. Procurement representatives are the only individuals authorized to:
- Place orders for goods or services with a supplier.
- Commit Aerojet Rocketdyne to any contractual arrangement with a supplier, including any teaming agreement, letter of intent, lease, license, proprietary information exchange agreement, consulting agreement, contract clause, joint venture, memorandum of understanding, or any promise of future business, or
- Otherwise commit Aerojet Rocketdyne to a financial obligation.
Commitments or changes made by representatives of other Aerojet Rocketdyne organizations are not valid.
Supplier price quotations are to be submitted only to Procurement representatives.
While supplier interface and technical interchange are a part of doing business, the purchase of goods or services, or the commitment of Aerojet Rocketdyne funds by a person not having authority to do so, is a violation of Aerojet Rocketdyne policy. Procurement representatives will arrange for special presentations or demonstrations at the request of Aerojet Rocketdyne technical personnel or at their own discretion. In all cases, technical advice or assistance must be provided only with the prior knowledge of a cognizant Procurement representative.
Visits by Aerojet Rocketdyne personnel to a supplier require advance coordination with the Procurement representative when procurement matters are to be discussed.
Acceptance of our Purchase Order constitutes a contract between Aerojet Rocketdyne and the Supplier. When you are awarded a Purchase Order, you will receive it via fax, e-mail, verbally, or by hard copy. The Purchase Order contains all of the terms and conditions that apply to your performance on the Purchase Order. Do not sign the acknowledgment copy or initiate performance until you understand and agree to all of the terms and conditions. If you need help, contact the Buyer for clarification or any necessary changes.
Gifts and Gratuities
Aerojet Rocketdyne employees are not permitted to accept gifts or gratuities from any supplier for themselves or for their families. Aerojet Rocketdyne employees are not permitted to take advantage of their position to obtain discounts on procurement of articles for personal use. This is construed by Aerojet Rocketdyne as a gratuity.
Generally, however, it is permissible for employees to accept advertising novelties, provided that the item is of no appreciable value to the employee and is widely distributed to others with essentially the same business relationship.
Additional Policies Applicable to Aerojet Rocketdyne Suppliers
- January 2017, Annual Asbestos Notification
- FIN-D015, Employee Expense Reporting and Reimbursement Directive
- AR-POLICY-402, Standards of Conduct and Performance
- AR-POLICY-406, Policy Against Sexual and Other Workplace Harassment
- AR-POLICY-405, Workplace Violence Prevention
- AR-POLICY-409, Substance Abuse
- AR-Corporation Conflict Minerals Policy (04-07-15)