On September 24, pursuant to President Biden’s Executive Order 14042, the Safer Federal Workforce Task Force issued guidance for federal contractors and subcontractors regarding COVID-19 vaccination requirements, and other precautions (Task Force Guidance) that were to be incorporated into a Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) clause. On September 30, 2021, FAR clause 52.223-99 was issued, requiring compliance with the Task Force Guidance.
Aerojet Rocketdyne (AR) has received government contracts and subcontracts that incorporate the FAR clause, and require AR to comply with Task Force Guidance by December 8, 2021. Pursuant to the Task Force Guidance, AR must flow down the clauses it receives through its prime contracts or higher-tier customer contracts to those suppliers working under affected government programs.
AR takes its commitment to comply with our customer contracts seriously and one of our core values is Safety so we expect and appreciate your commitment to these new requirements and that you flow these down to your suppliers as appropriate.
For additional information please see the AR Supplier Letter and other resources shown below.
- Executive Order 14042, Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors (9/9/21)
- COVID-19 Action Plan
- Safer Federal Workforce Task Force
- Safer Federal Workforce Task Force Guidance
- Safer Federal Workforce Task Force Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Safer Federal Workforce Task Force email address: SaferFederalWorkforce@gsa.gov
- Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) Council published memorandum “Issuance of Agency Deviations to Implement Executive Order 14042”
- FAR 52.223-99, Ensuring Adequate COVID-19 Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors
- UPDATE - AR Supplier Letter (dated November 11, 2021)
- AR Supplier Letter (dated October 27, 2021)
- Form SCM-F-7.11.02.04.001, Certification of Vaccination