Aerojet Rocketdyne (AR) utilizes an integrated software module called On-Boarding Module (OBM), an Exostar Platform application. The OBM application enables AR to better automate the collection of supplier information.
To learn more about Exostar, please visit: https://www.myexostar.com.
- Supplier user accounts currently registered with Exostar and using the Partner Information Manager (PIM) module will migrate to OBM.
- New supplier users will receive a system generated email “invitation” to participate in OBM upon approval by Category Management.
Highlights of Exostar OBM:
- Allows AR to automate the collection of supplier information including addresses, contact information, business classification, DDTC expiration date, Executive Compensation information, and other requirements;
- Uses a real time, “complete once, share many times” data model;
- Increases automation of reporting / metrics and form renewal reminders to suppliers (e.g., status checks, such as “view and track forms”, “check due dates” and “progress on form completion”, etc.)
All AR suppliers will be required to use Exostar for information used by AR in the purchasing process and begin filling out Aerojet Rocketdyne’s Annual Business Certification (ABC) form SCM-F-7.11.01.09.003 in OBM.
IMPORTANT: Supplier users previously registered with Exostar (existing accounts) will NOT incur additional fees. AR will access information suppliers have previously shared with other Exostar customers. Supplier users that do not have an existing Exostar account must pay a small annual license fee to register.
- Onboarding Module Resource page for user guide materials.
- Contact Exostar Help Desk for application assistance.
- Supplier Notifications for Exostar:
- 23 February 2022 – Announcement of Exostar PIM implementation
- 26 May 2023 – Announcement of Exostar OBM implementation/migration (link to be provided as soon as notification is posted)